Skip to main content

3 Young Women Arraigned For Allegedly Raping A Pastor Because They Wanted Him To See He Was Not Special And Immune To Sexual Arousal




Three young women were arrested and arraigned before Western Commonage magistrate Mr Lungile Ncube after they allegedly raped a pastor at a local church in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.

The suspects, Sandra Ncube,21, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, 23 and Mongiwe Mpofu, 25 who reside at the same house in Cowdray Park suburb, were charged with aggravated indecent assault. They were remanded in custody to August 7 for continuation of trial.

Prosecuting, Mr Petros Shoko said the complainant had gone to the woman's residence to demand money from Mlauzi sometime last week.
On July 14, 2017, at around 7PM, the complainant went to the three accused persons residence to collect his money from Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, which she owed him, said the prosecutor.
The court heard that the complainant was ushered into the house before Ncube held him by the waist and fondled his private parts.
They forced him to lie on the bed and undressed him. Ncube sat on his chest and he tried to push her away. However, Mlauzi, who was in the same room, held his legs together and sat on top, pressing him against the bed, said Mr Shoko.

Mpofu, who was in another room, allegedly brought condoms and placed one on the complainants manhood. She then allegedly assisted to hold the complainant down as he was resisting.
Ncube had sexual intercourse with the complainant once, without his consent, said Mr Shoko.
During trial, the trio denied raping the complainant but admitted indecently assaulting him.
We were just playing around. I did not think that he would take it seriously, said Ncube.

Mpofu distanced herself from the incident and said she had only been called to bring condoms.
I was not part of it. They just called me to bring condoms. We keep condoms around the house and there were some in my room, so I just brought them, said Mpofu.

Mlauzi said she wanted to fix the pastor, whom she accused of having a tendency of walking in on her when she was bathing.
"He always walks in on me bathing and claims to be unmoved as a man of God. I just wanted to see if he was going to be aroused or not. I did not plan to execute the whole rape thing, .
Magistrate Ncube asked Mlauzi what she aimed to benefit from the attack, and she said she just wanted to prove to the pastor that he had feelings like everybody else.
I wanted him to see that he was not special and was not immune to sexual arousal. When I touched him, he immediately got aroused. And that is all we wanted to see, she said.
The matter was reported at Cowdray Park Police Station and the complainant was referred to Mpilo Central Hospital for a medical examination. A medical report was produced in court as evidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Military hands over 23 rescued children to UNICEF through Borno State

The Nigerian military has handed over 23 children who were formerly associated with Boko Haram insurgents, to UNICEF through the Borno State government.  The children were picked up during various military operations around the north-east region. Aged between 17 and 10 years, the boys and girls confessed to the military that they have been assisting the Boko Haram insurgents either as fighters or domestic helps in the camps. The Theatre Commander of a military counterinsurgency force, Abba Dikko, said the 23 children were released in line with Nigeria military’s commitment to the observance of human rights. He observed that the children and other vulnerable persons were victims who faced with the highly unstable circumstances induced by the conflict would have had little option but to fall under the thrall of the insurgents.  “We were able to identify this category of people, especially the women, the aged and children to whom it behooves our sense of duty and res...

FRSC reinforces directive on use of google maps while driving

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has clarified its position on the use of Google Maps, The FCT Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), Ayuba Gora was quoted saying that driving with the aid of Google map using mobile phones is a serious traffic offence. Gora said this at the inauguration of the 2019 Ember Months Campaign by Lugbe Unit Command of the FRSC in Abuja yesterday. But, FRSC Spokesman Bisi Kazeem making reference to Gora’s comments said the Sector Commander was quoted out of context and his statement outrightly misrepresented. Kazeem said the FRSC as a technology-driven organisation is not and has never stood against the use of Google Maps by Motorists. The statement read: “To state the obvious, we have always enlightened the public on the position of the law on the use of phone while driving. “The statement he made during the flag off buttresses the position of the Corps, which is that any driver who intends to deploy the use of Google Map...

Rihanna confirms she's headlining the Super Bowl LVII halftime show

  Rihanna has confirmed she will be headlining the 2023 Super Bowl half-time show.   The Barbadian singer, 34, announced the news Sunday September 25, by sharing a photo of her tattooed arm holding a football. The post marks Rihanna's first social media activity since giving birth to her first child in May.   The NFL also Tweeted the big news with the same snap and the message 'Let’s GO-#SBLVII' A statement released by Roc Nation founder Shawn Jay-Z Carter, read: 'Rihanna is a generational talent, a woman of humble beginnings who has surpassed expectations at every turn. A person born on the small island of Barbados who became one of the most prominent artists ever. Self-made in business and entertainment.'  A statement from Apple Music read, 'We are thrilled to welcome Rihanna to the Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show stage,' shared Seth Dudowsky who is the NFL Head of Music. 'Rihanna is a once in a generation artist who has been a cultural fo...